The Dice response to COVID-19
With the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, coworking spaces have implemented several protocols to ensure the safety and well-being of their members. Here are some of the common Covid-19 protocols in coworking spaces:
- Social distancing: Coworking spaces have implemented social distancing measures by spacing out workstations and limiting the number of people allowed in common areas.
- Mask-wearing: Members are required to wear masks in common areas and when interacting with others.
- Enhanced cleaning: Coworking spaces have implemented enhanced cleaning protocols to ensure that all high-touch areas are regularly sanitized.
- Hand sanitizing stations: Hand sanitizing stations are placed throughout the coworking space to encourage members to practice good hand hygiene.
- Contact tracing: Coworking spaces may implement contact tracing measures by collecting information from members and visitors to assist with potential Covid-19 exposure.
- Communication: Coworking spaces are regularly communicating with members to ensure that they are aware of the latest Covid-19 protocols and any updates or changes.